Everyone at some point in time has experienced being in a stressful situation and having too many balls in the air and too many plates spinning, stress and workplace conflict is common, it is how we deal with it that matters. With better communication and organisation we are reducing the stress that we feel and the negative effects of that stress.
In business that applies to all freelancers and small businesses. The smaller the company the more that company really needs to focus on their customers and their communication. It can be stressful to make sure that you use the right words, at the right time and send out the right message, managing that flow of communication is critical to achieving success. A one man team cannot do all the work by himself/herself. Having a customer relationship management (CRM) platform lets companies large and small organise, automate, and synchronise every facet of customer interactions. This form of communication organisation helps both parties develop relationships which are vital. With a CRM system, businesses can analyze customer interactions and improve their customer relationships.
- Live technical support
- Software integrations
- Sales process capabilities
- No limit on automated email sequences
- Automatic intelligence about your prospects
- No data limits
- Immediate access to conversation history and contact details every time you hit reply, Sprout’s social CRM tools help you respond quickly and personally.
- Visibility Across Your Organization- the shared contact view gives everyone on your team access to conversation history, contact information and any internal notes.
- Sprout assists customer relationship management with a complete view of every contact, including the context needed to inform social conversations.
- Lets you combine and manage multiple channels (wherever your customers are) on a single platform and enables teams to work together to resolve customers’ issues.
- Automate repetitive helpdesk tasks
- It offers a 14-day trial with full features that comes with ticketing, live chat support, cloud call center, and many more advanced features.
- Monitor and manage your social media such as Facebook and Twitter right on the platform.
- Ticket management
- Automation, customer self service portal
- Real time reporting
- Directly integrated with Thermostat (HelpSpot’s sister product) for you to create, manage, and send customer satisfaction surveys.
Don’t you want to make repetitive tasks automated or want to create leads automatically from the website? Having a CRM is important for a gig worker as it lessens the hassle of doing tasks that might take a lot of time. A CRM helps save you time, energy and lastly, saves mess.