The dependence people have on technology is amazing, especially when it comes to the use of smartphones and the internet, there is rarely a time of the day that your phone is not in your hand or on your thoughts. It is amazing how much these tools have taken over people’s lives and help people everywhere complete their daily tasks and stay connected to diverse groups around the world. The Internet has been a hub for many business owners, employees and the unemployed alike, with people everywhere using the internet for all elements of their daily lives, and becoming totally dependent upon it.
Whether you are an SME owner or working in HR for a big company, you could benefit from a gig worker for some aspects of your business. In this article, we will help you look for competitive freelancers around the globe all while using a device and an internet connection. We understand that it is challenging to find ideal people for your team as well as find the budget to add them to your operation – freelancers are the best fit for that work.
Cheap, available and easy to find.
Here are some of the websites to look for giggers:
- LinkedIn – the world’s largest professional network with 706+ million users in more than 200 countries worldwide.The company brings together the world’s leading professional cloud with the world’s leading professional network. On this site you can find testimonials about a person’s skill and information.
- Upwork, Freelancer, Fiverr – if you do not have personal connections with professional people you can still engage with them on these sites. Using those, you can filter candidates based on reviews, project success rates, and other criteria. You can hire giggers on those sites with fixed rates rather than by hour agreements.
- Guru – Similar to the companies mentioned above, Guru is another site to search for freelancers. Here, employers can post a job on Guru to encourage freelancers to submit quotes to an open job.
- 99Designs – if you are looking for people in the creative arts then this platform is the right one to use. 99Design is focused on people with professional design skills.
- Gigster – this site has a tough approval process for freelancers that have the benefit of finding excellent tech-related freelancers online (websites, apps, or softwares). Clients also have a designated touchpoint with the team 24 hours a day, and have a subject matter expert ready to address their concerns.