As we come out of lockdowns and business picks up once more, you may find yourself needing to recruit new staff, bring back old staff, or expand your business. Before you can locate the ideal applicant for the position, you must first understand where to search for them. With limited access to face-to-face job screening, you may discover after a while that there are a lot of sites on the internet to find eager freelancers or full-timers. Freelance workers are coming out fighting for the jobs that they want, they are passionate, interested and motivated. It is great to hire hungry and motivated employees.
Where to find freelancers vs full-time job-seekers?
- Indeed – Indeed is the most widely used search board for British job hunters, according to The Intelligence Group, with 63 percent of applicants using it in 2019. Indeed is the world’s biggest job posting platform, with both free and sponsored (paid) job posts available.
- Reed.Co.Uk – Reed Specialist Recruitment offers permanent, contract, temporary, and outsourced job placement services. Furthermore, job listings increased across industries; +17 percent from May to June last year, the best figure since the pandemic began.
- PeoplePerHour – In order to link companies with freelancers, PeoplePerHour uses a profile search and a precise matching engine to find the best fit. More than a quarter of PeoplePerHour’s web traffic comes from the United Kingdom, making it a popular choice for local businesses and independent contractors alike.
- Totaljobs.com – There are more than 250,000 job openings on the Totaljobs website, which gives companies access to a wider pool of candidates. The Totaljobs network comprises Totaljobs, Jobsite, CareerStructure, City Jobs, eMedCareers, Just Engineers, and RetailChoice, and covers the diversity of the UK workforce.
- JobisJob – Global recruiting solutions from JobisJob include a UK-specific job board. Per month, its job search engine draws thousands of high-quality applications from all around the world.
It’s important to have a trustworthy person in charge of the recruiting process who is well-versed in the company’s demands. Keep in mind that a poorly performing employee may have a negative influence on other workers, lower sales, and cost a company a lot of extra money, so it is important to carefully choose the individuals you want to have in your workforce.